Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Landrie Lane Designs

  Meet Tiffany Rushing from Landrie Lane Designs!



  Tiffany is from Belmont, NC and studied Biology at North Carolina State University and then completed her master's in nutrition at Western Carolina University.  She is easily described as persistent and creative.  I met Tiffany at Western Carolina University in the nutrition program and was always impressed with her genuine heart and knack for fashion.  She started her own etsy store, named "Landrie Lane Designs," after creating a wreath as a house warming gift.  Her shop is named after her two daughters.



  When you visit Tiffany's shop, her creativity really shows in her wreaths and it doesn't hurt that there is an awesome tarheel wreath as well! She accommodates most requests and can change a design to fit your need if you like what you see and want to add your own twist.  Here is a shot of one of my favorites!


   Now, Tiffany does more than wreaths and ornaments!  Here are some fun questions Tiffany answered to let us know a little more about herself.  Make sure you head over to etsy to check out her store!

Q: If you could do anything or go anywhere right now, what would it be? 
A:Would love to take a 2nd honeymoon with just my husband!

Q: What do you do in your spare time?
A: Spare time?  What's that?!  Between working full time as an RD, being a full time mommy and part time crafter, I have very little "spare time".  My absolute favorite is walking around target by myself with a Starbucks treat.  Isn't that sad?!

Q: What is your greatest accomplishment?
A: My greatest accomplishment to date would be completing my masters this past year while managing a full time job and a young family at home.  Hands down one of the hardest things I've ever done.  I also feel quite "accomplished" when I take both kids out in public and they don't completely humiliate me :)

Q: What is the quirkiest thing that you do?
A: Quirkiest thing I do?  Hmmm.  I use a good bit of dry shampoo.  Call it a mom trick but it saves me time and my hair still smells good.

Q: What is the most important lesson that you have learned?
A: Most important lesson I've learned.  I can not do it all alone!  In the past I've tried to do many things at once and I learned that you just can't be the best at everything all at once!  Moms feel so much pressure to be so "perfect" and I've learned those are not God's expectations of me.  I put my trust in Him first and he works it out for me.  

Q: Who is your biggest fan?
A: Biggest fans-My husband has always been my number 1 supporter!  He is behind me 100% with every crazy idea I come up.  My 2 little girls are also pretty big fans of their mom. 

Q: Who is your biggest role model?
A: My biggest role model- The Duck Dynasty wives!  What awesome modern day role models we have in that family who puts God first.  I feel like they are using their fame and attention for God's glory and I can't imagine wanting to do anymore than that!

Q: Who is your favorite band/singer?
A: Dave Matthews Band



No comments:

Post a Comment