Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fundraising Online Auction

  I cannot even begin to tell you how blessed I have been in this journey so far.  Really.  I have awesome friends and my friends know some awesome people too!  I put out feelers for who might want to donate to our online auction and I was stunned by the response.  People that I had not talked to for years were so generous and supportive.  I am very excited to host a fundraising auction online through 32auctions.com.  I paid a small fee to get the basic package and then the "Hicks Family Adoption" page was up and running!  I am slowly adding the items but it will all go live and run from noon December 1- noon, December 8.  I will be highlighting the donors who have businesses so that you can get to know them a little more.  So keep your eyes peeled, there are some creative people to find out about and great shops to explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment